Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Scattered Thoughts

***

In their frail grace, greysh trees lean their bare arms towards the sky almost in a painfully silent prayer.

***

Late autumn leaves reminisce of past affections, as they lazily sway and peacefully take their seat on the resigned barren ground.

***
And a train passes by the train I was in and a sense of security took over me. I felt shielded against the outside world. Silly to think, but I almost felt the comfort and the innocent joy of playing hide-and-seek except that I was making no visible effort to hide and there was nobody there trying to find me. But I played pretend for that fraction of the moment.

***
A truely odd episode. Like a maddening tossing of a coin. Always wishing the coin hadn't been flipped. And the afterwards confusion and regret of challenging fate.

***


No comments:

Post a Comment