Sunday, June 17, 2012

Tell Me About Yourself Award

I got to this point due to the kindness of my fellow blogger at Virtual Masks that tagged me in her Tell Me About Yourself Award blog post.Thank you loads! It's a post meant to draw attention on the blogs you like and then pass it on with a "catch": add some personal disclosures to the post and show some blogging "skin". 

Sometimes it's not easy to put yourself out there and fire away like no one's reading. But I'm glad they did and that we pass each other something from within that makes us better and throws in a sun ray to the everyday gloom.


Ok. Now the rules:

1. Thank the one who nominated you and post a link back to that person.
2. Write 7 different things about yourself, it can be anything.
3. Give the award to 15 fellow bloggers.


Traditionally, the list of funny facts under the sacred number 7:

1. Romanian, living in America and secretly wishing to have been born English.

2. Fool enough to believe that the Prince Charming myth can actually meet reality. Someday.

3. Underneath my shy crust, I'm painfully sarcastic. If you think otherwise you need to reconsider knowing me.

4. I still giggle watching a romantic comedy.

5. Bear gummies. My one weakness. Harribo, if faith allows it. Also, don't forget about Nuttella or anything blessed enough to be hazelnutty. Yum!

6. Ok, I'm clumsy. Really clumsy. If I get nervous.

7. Occasionally, I like to get crafty and..sew.






Last but not least, I got to the part where I nominate the blogs that caught my eye. And the nominees are:


1 comment: